Monday, April 13, 2009

Austin decided that it was fun to fill up his sisters face with stickers as well as his own!  I am still wondering how he got all those stickers on her face with out Oaklee tearing them all off!  I left them alone to play and all I could hear was laughing, mostly from Oaklee so I didn't check what they were up to, I was just enjoying the sounds of laughter!  I am sure most mothers would confess that when it gets quiet they stop  what they are doing and run to see what their little ones are getting into!  Since all I heard was laughing I didn't think that they were getting into anything. "  Thank heaven it was stickers they found and not something else to decorate themselves with!"  

No comments:

My birthday

My birthday
31...Yes I said 31!!!

Birthday dinner

Birthday dinner

austin

austin

oaklee

oaklee

Austin and Oak

Austin and Oak

oaklee 6 months

oaklee 6 months
Getting ready to get her move on!